It’s your choice if you are left behind (and of course the vaccinated have taken the mark of the beast: a tragedy, casualties of war to be prayed for incessantly for mercy for their souls, victims of deception lied to by those in authority in this prince and principality devil-run, demon martialed world).
https://rumble.com/c/LeftBehind – The LEFT BEHIND Series playlist, 12 separate videos comprising the entire series
Left Behind Series – Book 1 of 12 – Left Behind
Don’t be an ass and left behind!
EVEN THE ELEPHANTS KNOW (link to previous post)
World Messianic Bible British Edition
13. Balaam rose up in the morning, and said to the princes of Balak, “Go to your land; for the Lord refuses to permit me to go with you.”
14. The princes of Moab rose up, and they went to Balak, and said, “Balaam refuses to come with us.”
15. Balak again sent princes, more, and more honourable than they.
16. They came to Balaam, and said to him, “Thus says Balak the son of Zippor, ‘Please let nothing hinder you from coming to me,
17. for I will promote you to very great honour, and whatever you say to me I will do. Please come therefore, and curse this people for me.’”
18. Balaam answered the servants of Balak, “If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I can’t go beyond the word of the Lord my God, to do less or more.
19. Now therefore please stay here tonight as well, that I may know what else the Lord will speak to me.”
20. God came to Balaam at night, and said to him, “If the men have come to call you, rise up, go with them; but only the word which I speak to you, that you shall do.”
21. Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his donkey, and went with the princes of Moab.
22. God’s anger burnt because he went; and the Lord’s angel placed himself in the way as an adversary against him. Now he was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him.
23. The donkey saw the Lord’s angel standing in the way, with his sword drawn in his hand; and the donkey turned out of the path, and went into the field. Balaam struck the donkey, to turn her into the path.
24. Then the Lord’s angel stood in a narrow path between the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side.
25. The donkey saw the Lord’s angel, and she thrust herself to the wall, and crushed Balaam’s foot against the wall. He struck her again.
26. the Lord’s angel went further, and stood in a narrow place, where there was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left.
27. The donkey saw the Lord’s angel, and she lay down under Balaam. Balaam’s anger burnt, and he struck the donkey with his staff.
28. The Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”
29. Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have mocked me, I wish there were a sword in my hand, for now I would have killed you.”
30. The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey, on which you have ridden all your life long until today? Was I ever in the habit of doing so to you?”He said, “No.”
31. Then the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the Lord’s angel standing in the way, with his sword drawn in his hand; and he bowed his head, and fell on his face.
32. the Lord’s angel said to him, “Why have you struck your donkey these three times? Behold, I have come out as an adversary, because your way is perverse before me.
33. The donkey saw me, and turned away before me these three times. Unless she had turned away from me, surely now I would have killed you, and saved her alive.”
34. Balaam said to the Lord’s angel, “I have sinned; for I didn’t know that you stood in the way against me. Now therefore, if it displeases you, I will go back again.”
35. the Lord’s angel said to Balaam, “Go with the men; but only the word that I shall speak to you, that you shall speak.”So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.
36. When Balak heard that Balaam had come, he went out to meet him to the City of Moab, which is on the border of the Arnon, which is in the utmost part of the border.
37. Balak said to Balaam, “Didn’t I earnestly send for you to summon you? Why didn’t you come to me? Am I not able indeed to promote you to honour?”
38. Balaam said to Balak, “Behold, I have come to you. Have I now any power at all to speak anything? The word that God puts in my mouth, that shall I speak.”
39. Balaam went with Balak, and they came to Kiriath Huzoth.
40. Balak sacrificed cattle and sheep, and sent to Balaam, and to the princes who were with him.
41. In the morning, Balak took Balaam, and brought him up into the high places of Baal; and he saw from there part of the people.
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” – 1 Corinthians 15:51-52
If left behind, your choices are…